TCF Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:11 pm
Current Podcast

Season 5 Episode 1 - Ceiling Fan Mail
Season 5 begins as Ethan tries to return to a normal life...which might not be so easy.

Welcome to The Ceiling Fan board. Please do not feed the singing tortoises.

The Lounge

+12
A.S. (myself)
DragRacingFanatic
Joy
Nelson S.
Waldo
Ceilingfanlover:)
snubs
C-guy
NarniaQA Guy
Samantha14
God's Girl
Garrett J Vandenberg
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Lounge - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge

Post by C-guy Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:45 am

Bid Wouldahadit wrote:Now I wanna know why c-guy is still waiting for RTD 2
No comment. unsettled 
C-guy
C-guy

http://www.brothers-brick.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:12 am

So, this is where we talk about life, right?

Well, in my life, "there are so many questions and answers that somehow seem wrong" - *ahem* sorry. I think I've been listening to the Les Miserables soundtrack one too many times, if that's possible.

Anywho.. I have been super busy with my job. My only day off was Monday. =o
For all you curious people, I work at a frozen yogurt place. I like working there. My coworkers are great. Well.. most of them.. >_>

I am also busy with college, which is going fine, I guess.

I think that's about it.. Wow.. My life is pretty boring. I need to do something crazy. I think my bester and I should go find out what it takes to get kicked out of the library. Just kidding. Maybe we'll just go change the outfits of the mannequins' at JCPenny again. That was fun.

What have y'all been up to?
Kaida
Kaida

Back to top Go down

Post by C-guy Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:34 am

Well, down here in Florida I'm excited because I believe Fall is FINALLY starting to roll in! As I'm speaking, we have our doors opened letting the nice cold(ish) breeze in. Oh, and I'm wearing a long-sleeve shirt on!

Green Stars 
C-guy
C-guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Waldo Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:57 am

Life, life, life.

Well, I'm almost done my.. 8th semester of college! 2 more to go! yay! I've actually registered for my classes for next semester and I'm really excited about my schedule.

I also somehow managed to land a job. I am a part-time Intern in the Finance department of an Incorporation! So I am intern waldo. No, I don't get my boss coffee, but I do do his spreadsheets for him. I also get my own (rather large) cubical, fully stocked and I even have my own shredder and double monitor PC to use. It's a really fantastic job and I am very excited about interning there the rest of this semester. Other than that, not much has been going on, just tons and tons of schoolwork.

What's up with you all?
Waldo
Waldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin McCreary Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:23 pm

Well, just finished editing the next Scoopcast. Spent the day listening through album 57, both so we can record the rest of the scoopcast reviews of it and also because I'm writing the next Avery Awards script. Which is fun! :-) I'm finishing up foley on part two of episode 51 of TCF while I'm also gathering voice tracks for episode 52, while I am also writing episode 53 part 1 and 2. Which shall be the last episodes of the season. Probably the hardest stuff I've ever had to write.

I also saw Garrett over the weekend where we went to an Anberlin and Taking Back Sunday concert! He did a lot of crowd surfing. Now I'm headed to bed while I listen to a funny episode of TCF that a fan sent me this week.

So that's what I'm up to right now. :-)

-Kevin
Kevin McCreary
Kevin McCreary

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelson S. Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:04 pm

What am I up to? Long time to answer a question. X~D

Well, for starters, I've played two games over the past month. Both GameCube. I beat both Lord of the Rings: Return of the King and Star Wars: Bounty Hunter in a one month span. Now trust me, both of these games are not easy. O.o

On the eighth of this month (November), I went to see Thor: The Dark World. It was really cool! I was also the first movie I had ever seen opening day.

I have two more audio skit scripts ready to be recorded. So yay for that.

I've also been busy with school. :~P I have to finish an essay about style guides used for writing... Yeah... But I should be done soon. Blehh. The rest of this year and next year and I'm done with high school. Sounds like a long time, but I think I can make it. ;~)

I'm apart of an audio drama with my friends, NarniaQA Guy and Ryan Hascall. It's an audio drama produced by Ryan's dad, Glenn Hascall. He's a Christian comedian. So I'm lending my beautiful voice talent to him.

And that's pretty much my life as of late. Not much else.
Nelson S.
Nelson S.

https://soundcloud.com/ben-chiles

Back to top Go down

Post by George Scheller (GS) Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:24 pm

What's the theme of the audio drama? Do they need more voices cause I am always available to lend my voice if you need me. A.K.A. I am looking for some good projects to get involved in.
Kevin, Is there going to be a Thanksgiving special this year?
George Scheller (GS)
George Scheller (GS)

http://thebigoneproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelson S. Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:26 pm

George Scheller (GS) wrote:What's the theme of the audio drama?
The theme is a history lesson of sorts. It's based around three kids and a teacher. The teacher creates an Imagination Station type of machine and the kids have adventures in them and learn things about history. So yeah. That's what's about.

And I'm not sure if there is anywhere for another actor though. :~/
Nelson S.
Nelson S.

Back to top Go down

Post by C-guy Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:54 am

That sounds really cool N.S.! How close is it to completion?
C-guy
C-guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelson S. Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:10 am

It's getting pretty close. Episode one is completed and I just sent my lines in for episode two. I was told that  these episodes should release when the first three episodes are completed. So we're about 1/3 of the way done. XD But if feels like it's going by much faster. Wink
Nelson S.
Nelson S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum